A Study on Refrigerant
The working agent in a refrigerating system that absorbs carries or releases heat from the place to be cooled or refrigerated can be termed as a refrigerant. This heat transfer generally takes place through a phase change of the refrigerant. In this paper, we shall study about the different refrigerants used in various refrigeration systems. At present, we have a large number of refrigerants available to us depending on the requirements of the particular refrigerating system. This paper is intended to serve as an introductory guide to the study of refrigerants.
2. Shivprakash Prashant P. Pandav, B Barve, N. R. Anekar, S. S. Hatwalane, 2014 “Eco-Friendly Refrigerants”, International Conference On Renewable Energy And Sustainable Development
3. MadhuSruthi Emani, Ranendra Roy And Bijan Kumar Mandal, “Development Of Refrigerants: A Brief Review”, Indian J.Sci.Res.14 175-181, 2017 ISSN: 2250-0138
4. Sattar, M. A. Saidur, R. and Masjuki, H. H. (2007) “Performance Investigation of Domestic Refrigerator Using Pure Hydrocarbons and Blends of Hydrocarbons as Refrigerants” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 5.
5. Poonam Dhankhar, “A Study on Refrigeration”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064
6. Prashant P. Pandav, B. Lokhande, Shivprakash B. Barve, (2014) “Ecofriendly Refrigerants” Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 612 pp 181-185.
7. Samira Benhadid-Dib, Ahmed B., (2012) “Refrigerants and their environmental impact Substitution of hydro chlorofluorocarbon HCFC and HFC hydro fluorocarbon. Search for an adequate refrigerant”, Energy Procedia 18 807 – 816