The Economic analysis and Case Study on Solar On-Grid System at Mahanadi Bhawan, Mantralaya, Naya Raipur
CREDA has installed the On-Grid Solar power plant of 1.1MWp capacity at capital complex Naya Raipur (C.G.) INDIA. Economic analysis has been done at Mantralaya buildings, regarding generation of electricity from solar power plant, electricity exported to grid, electricity utilized in mantralaya buildings, electricity imported from CSEB in KWh, amount of imported power as electricity bill, rebate for exported power in Rs.(As per electricity bill) and the total payable amount. As more attention is being focused on the development of renewable energy resources widely in Chhattisgarh state, technical and economic assessment has been done. These assessment are based on the field and the actual performances of the renewable energy conversion system. This study represents the economic analysis of 1.1MWp Capacity installed at capital complex Naya Raipur. 
Keywords: Solar Photovoltaic, Economic Analysis, Renewable energy sources, Energy policies, Grid connected system
3. Mondal, M. A. H., & Islam, A. S. (2011). Potential and viability of grid-connected solar PV system in Bangladesh. Renewable energy, 36(6), 1869-1874.
4. Kaygusuz, A., Keles, C., Alagoz, B. B., & Karabiber, A. (2013). Renewable energy integration for smart sites. Energy and Buildings, 64, 456–462. doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.05.031.
5. Tiwari, G. N., and Arvind Tiwari. 2017. Handbook of solar energy. Singapore: Sprinter.
6. Chhattisgarh State Saur Sujla Scheme, Department of Energy, Govt. of Chhattisgarh website: http://www.creda.in
7. Chandel, M., Agrawal, G. D., Mathur, S., & Mathur, A. (2014). Techno-economic analysis of solar photovoltaic power plant for garment zone of Jaipur city. Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 2, 1-7.
8. Dusonchet, L., & Telaretti, E. (2015). Comparative economic analysis of support policies for solar PV in the most representative EU countries. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 42, 986-998.
9. Manoj Kumar, N., Sudhakar, K., & Samykano, M. (2019). Techno-economic analysis of 1 MWp grid connected solar PV plant in Malaysia. International Journal of Ambient Energy, 40(4), 434-443.
10. Shukla, A. K., Sudhakar, K. and Baredar, P., (2016) "Design, simulation and economic analysis of Standalone roof top solar PV system in India." Solar Energy 136: 437-449.
11. Dusonchet, L., & Telaretti, E. (2010). Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in eastern European Union countries. Energy Policy, 38(8), 4011-4020.
12. Tudisca, S., Di Trapani, A. M., Sgroi, F., Testa, R., & Squatrito, R. (2013). Economic analysis of PV systems on buildings in Sicilian farms. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 28, 691-701.
13. Setiawan, A. A., Zhao, Y., & Nayar, C. V. (2009). Design, economic analysis and environmental considerations of mini-grid hybrid power system with reverse osmosis desalination plant for remote areas. Renewable energy, 34(2), 374-383.
14. Celik, A. N. (2003). Techno-economic analysis of autonomous PV-wind hybrid energy systems using different sizing methods. Energy Conversion and Management, 44(12), 1951-1968.
15. Campoccia, A., Dusonchet, L., Telaretti, E., & Zizzo, G. (2014). An analysis of feed’in tariffs for solar PV in six representative countries of the European Union. Solar Energy, 107, 530-542.