The aim of International Journal of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, and Biomedical (IJBBB) is to propagate the knowledge and establish the communication amongst the researchers, academicians, industry personnel and policy makers. The following areas are covered in the Journal:
- Fermentation, biochemical and bioreactor engineering
- Biotechnology processes and their life science aspects, Plant & Animal Biotechnology
- Industrial Processes/ New Products, Agro- and Food Biotechnology
- Biocatalysis, enzyme engineering and biotransformation
- Modeling, optimization and control techniques.
- Molecular, Biochemical/ Bioprocess Engineering, Physiology/Biochemistry
- Genomics and Proteomics, Computational & System Biology
- Environmental Biotechnology: biodegradation, bioremediation, wastewater treatment, biosorption and bioaccumulation
- Bio-commodity engineering: biomass, bio-refinery, bio-energy
- Bioseparation, purification, protein refolding.
- Other new bioprocess and bioreactor related topics especially on application to healthcare sectors
- Environmental Informatics