The International journal of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical encompasses multidisciplinary fields of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical. It endeavours pure and applied knowledges through advanced methodologies, technologies and or any new area which has potential in these areas and application of scientific inventions for benefit of the society. We invite scholars, academicians and all scientists’ society to share their valuable research in the form of review, research article, short communications through this platform for the better development and betterment of one and only earth. The aim of International Journal of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, and Biomedical (IJBBB) is to propagate the knowledge and establish the communication amongst the researchers, academicians, industry personnel and policy makers. The following areas are covered in the Journal:
- Fermentation, biochemical and bioreactor engineering
- Biotechnology processes and their life science aspects, Plant & Animal Biotechnology
- Industrial Processes/ New Products, Agro- and Food Biotechnology
- Biocatalysis, enzyme engineering and biotransformation
- Modeling, optimization and control techniques.
- Molecular, Biochemical/ Bioprocess Engineering, Physiology/Biochemistry
- Genomics and Proteomics, Computational & System Biology
- Environmental Biotechnology: biodegradation, bioremediation, wastewater treatment, biosorption and bioaccumulation
- Bio-commodity engineering: biomass, bio-refinery, bio-energy
- Bioseparation, purification, protein refolding.
- Other new bioprocess and bioreactor related topics especially on application to healthcare sectors
- Environmental Informatics